Last night Elena rolled over for the first time in her crib. I only managed to catch some of it on the monitor while I was watching her. Then today we decided to put her on the floor and she finally figured out how to roll over on her own. We kept putting her back on her stomach and it would take her a few moments but she finally managed to get back onto her back. I didn't think to have my camera out, but next time I definitely will. Friday, January 15, 2010
Firsts
The past week has been a week of firsts. The day I left for Phoenix Elena's doctor told us that we could start her on rice cereal and then onto vegetables. Well, Travis started giving her, her vegetables while I was gone. I got very mad at this because I wanted to be there for that. He stopped giving her, her baby food and when I got home I gave her her first cereal. She just looked at me with this look that said " What is this you are giving me mom? It was really quite funny actually. But she continued to eat her cereal and sometime later over the weekend I'll start giving her her vegetables again.
Last night Elena rolled over for the first time in her crib. I only managed to catch some of it on the monitor while I was watching her. Then today we decided to put her on the floor and she finally figured out how to roll over on her own. We kept putting her back on her stomach and it would take her a few moments but she finally managed to get back onto her back. I didn't think to have my camera out, but next time I definitely will.
Last night Elena rolled over for the first time in her crib. I only managed to catch some of it on the monitor while I was watching her. Then today we decided to put her on the floor and she finally figured out how to roll over on her own. We kept putting her back on her stomach and it would take her a few moments but she finally managed to get back onto her back. I didn't think to have my camera out, but next time I definitely will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment