Friday, March 5, 2010

Drs. Appt

Elena had her 6 month check up this morning and she is gaining weight and growing as she is supposed to be. She weighs 17.10lbs, 25 3/4inches long and she has a 42cm head. She is my little chunky monkey. She was rather fascinated with her reflection in the window so that entertained her for a couple of minutes, then the dreaded shots came. My poor little girl hates getting her shots. One minute she's smiling and having a good time and the next minute she's screaming. aww.. But mommy had a reward for her.. As everyone knows, I refused to let anyone give her lollipops before she was 6 months old. Grandpa Christensen tried, Aunt Cassie, Daddy, Nana and Gary have all tried to give her one and I very firmly told them no. So this morning, with my princess crying I finally caved and gave her one.

No comments:

Post a Comment