Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boating

Travis, Elena and I all went up to Utah this weekend to finally take the boat out, since the weather was finally warm enough to do that. Elena stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's house while Travis and I went with David, Hanna and Ggpa Grow to the lake. Travis and I went scuba diving while everyone stayed on the boat an fished. It was a lot of fun to finally take the boat out and see what she could do. We didn't stay under for very long because we were both having equalization issues and Travis decided not to wear his hood, and he got cold. Unfortunately for me, I got really sunburnt, so that wasn't very exciting for me. Heather, Gaby GGma Grow and Elena all came out for a spin on the boat. Ggma and GGpa Grow came, and left. But the rest of us hauled out the gear and took the boat for a spin. Elena didn't really enjoy it to much though. I don't know if it was just being out on the boat or she was just really grumpy from her nap, either way, she didn't really enjoy it.

1 comment: