Thursday, June 10, 2010
Sickness runs the house
My family has been in a sickness bubble. My friend left last week with a sinus infection, and then left me with a fever, headache from heck, scratchy throat and a stuffed up nose. Now I have officially figured out that once your a mom there is no downtime when your sick. No laying in bed whining and sleeping the day away. I had the luxury of taking care of munchkin with a 101 degree fever. And to top matters off, I had pink eye probably for about a day because I attacked my eye with medicine with a vengenace. Then because Im so nice and loving, I breathed on Travis. He got the headache and the scratchy throat with the stuffed up nose. Now my munchkin has pink eye, her first ear infection and a nasty cold. I unfortunately got to torcher her with eye drops and antibiotics. But I do give my child props, despite feeling farely crappy, she is still crawling around and playing. Even though I hear a lot of ma ma ma ma, in that whiny voice every mom comes to loathe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dude! That totally sucks! I almost never get sick. I get seasonal allergies and then a sore throat (strep) about twice a year- that's it! Lucky me ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you guys are all so miserable!!
Feel better soon!
Your right, it really sucks when Mom gets sick. I'm so sorry you guys are all so sick. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete