Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chipman Visit

Monday, the Chipmans + Hanna came to visit. We haven't had the kids together in a while so I had called up there to see if they wanted to get together for the 4th. We decided on the 5th because Travis has Monday and Tuesday's off. It was fun to have the kids together since Elena doesn't really see many kids her age. Nothing beats Pizza and pool time. I think us grown ups had more fun playing in the water then the kids did. Sheri and I ended up just putting them in the pack n play with some toys. It was nice to be able to utilize that for the first time. It was originally just sitting in the garage gathering dust. But unfortunately they had to get back to Utah. Elena was sad that Jamie had left but hopefully we'll be able to get them together soon.

1 comment: