Thursday, October 7, 2010

Heaton Dance Party

While the men are away, the kids will play. My SIL Tina's kids requested to have a dance party while Kory wasn't home. Well I was upstairs helping my MIL Heather clean up when Hanna came down and told us about the dance party. I came down to investigate and saw that Elena and the kids dancing away and having a good time. I went to get my camera and started video taping the dance festivities. Tina was a little camera shy at first but then she finally warmed up to it and started dancing. Later on, once the camera was off of course, I finally got up and started dancing with Elena and everyone else. Though as soon as I had turned my camera off, Tina tripped. It would have been really funny if I had gotten that on video. :)  It was a lot of fun to get up and let loose.
]

No comments:

Post a Comment