Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3years..2months...and everything else

I am horrible at updating but that's only because all the real interesting stuff has been going on in the last few weeks. Let's see.... Cassie and Haley were here for 2 weeks and we got to go down to Phoenix to see family, that was a lot of fun. Haley thought Elena was her own personal doll and we had to keep telling her to be gentle. Overall it went really well. We went trick or treating with Jon and Camille with the kids. Travis dressed Elena up as a pumpkin. Poor kid, when we bought her outfit it fit, when she actually wore it, well that was a whole other story. Elena has been smiling a lot more lately, but mostly when you talk baby talk to her and when you make goofy smiles at her. She has accidentally giggled, but I haven't managed to get anymore out of her. She got her first set of shots last week on her 2 month old mark. I think those bothered me more then they bothered her, but she was done crying by the time we walked to the car. She weighed 12lbs and was 23 1/4 inches long. She is very long and is already in 3-6month in some of her clothes, but not all of them. All depends on the style. Travis and I also had our 3 year anniversary where we went out to dinner at Olive Garden then he had a limo come and pick us up where we then went to watch Phantom at the Venetian. It was a fun night, though a late night. Luckily for us my sister was here so she could watch the baby. I have noticed that Elena has a very girly/pitiful cry. It always makes me laugh sometimes because it's a combination of crying and just whining. I took a video of her whining/crying and it just makes me chuckle. So since it made me chuckle, I had to upload it. Also because nobody really hears Elena cry unless she is demanding her food or she wants something. But we're kind of slow when it comes to figuring out what she wants. Travis and I have started our scuba diving lessons last saturday. We have them for the next 2 weekends and should be certified by Thanksgiving (that's if we pass everything.) That's pretty much all that's been happening in our fairly boring lives.
The video of Elena crying. lol.

Elena's first smile we've managed to catch on camera.


Elena sticking her tongue out.


Elena loves sleeping on her stomach.

1 comment: