Friday, May 7, 2010

Grandma came to visit.


This past Sunday my Grandma Carol came up from Yuma to visit. It was fun having her up here since I haven't seen her since my Grandpa's funeral in January. Sunday we pretty much just relaxed and chit chatted. And I even managed to get my Grandma to sit through a WHOLE movie! There are always firsts for everything. Monday on the other hand, was the big shopping day. Elena did really well considering she was in and out of her carseat all day long. But Elena did get some new clothes since she is currently outgrowing hers like crazy. She is still in 9 months clothes but can fit in her 12 month outfits also. Grandma is also going to be the bestest Grandma ever and make some new stuff for Elena's room. Since Elena is no longer using her bumper, I am changing her room decor. So Grandma is going to make some new things for her room. I am very excited over what is to come over the next few months. We loved having Grandma here because Elena and I both got some new toys. Elena loves her new jumper Grandma bought. We hope to see you again soon Grandma Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment