Friday, May 7, 2010

On the Move

Elena is on the move! This child is crawling everywhere. To fax machines, the bathroom, her bedroom and the kitchen. Sometimes she'll even follow me into the bathroom. It feels like having a little puppy. I go into the kitchen, she follows, I walk to the pantry she follows, I turn around and she follows. Its really funny. She really loves to crawl to the fax machine and play with it while Daddy is on the computer. Everytime we say no she just smiles and says ha ha. Giving me this, your just kidding mom look. I can't help but smile, need to learn to keep a straight face. But she is just so darn cute! Elena is also just climbing up on everything. The tub, my leg, the table and tries to use the couch. Anything and everything. She'll be walking soon I'm sure.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment