Friday, September 10, 2010

Elena's First Birthday

I've been really slow on getting these pictures up because we have been having internet issues. My baby has officially turned 1. It was a bittersweet day for me just because I wasn't ready for my baby to be 1. But that day has come and gone, and now it doesn't bother me so much. It was kind of a whirlwind day. We had just moved to Utah, were still trying to unpack and I couldn't decide what kind of cake and/or cupcake I wanted to do for Elena. But eventually we did decide on what theme we wanted to go with. I remember a year ago, on the 30th when they handed her to me at the hospital. So tiny and small, now shes walking and teething and becoming a toddler. Happy Birthday Elena!
The cake Tina made for Elena

Elena picking at her icing.

After we were done opening presents it was time to start playing with the tissue paper.

1 comment:

  1. that cake is adorable! I love the flowers and the #1 on the petal.

    ReplyDelete