Sunday, August 22, 2010

Early Birthday Party

We had an early birthday pool party for Elena with all our friends before we left. It was awesome. You can't go wrong hanging by the pool, grilling hamburgers and hotdogs, water gun fights and just enjoying hanging around. It was a lot of fun, and definitely wore a lot of people out, except Elena. As most people know we are moving to Utah next Saturday. So today we decided to have a little birthday party for her. After we had our pool party we went to our neighbors house and opened presents and ate cake. She definitely got a LOT of pink. And I literally mean, A LOT! I'm being blinded by the color pink. Ok, it wasn't that bad but still. Elena had a lot of fun eating her cake, but at first she wasn't sure if I was actually letting her use her hands to eat. It was fun watching her. We are definitely going to miss our Sunday pool parties and hanging out with our new found friends.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her cake! So colorful! I can't believe we didn't know this was her party. We totally could have come over to celebrate. Too bad my phone was off! I'll send over her gift with Jonathan on Saturday. Are you having a party in Hurricane?

    ReplyDelete