Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year my family and I hopped on a plane and went to Connecticut. The plane flight wasn't as long as I thought it would be, but we also had an hours drive to my sister's house. It was definitely a long day but Elena did amazing. Thanksgiving was an even longer day. We got to my sister's house at 1230a and I was up helping Cassie with the turkey and the rest of dinner. My sister absolutely hates touching meat. While, I, don't care as much. But sticking my hand inside of a turkey was disgusting. But if I had to do a disgusting job I might as well have some fun while doing it. Which is why I decided to make the bird fly.After making the turkey, who's name was Paco, fly away. I finally got around to cleaning the inside of him. Now that was worse then actually touching the turkey.
Of course, once it was been cleaned and dried, there is stuffing it. Now, unless you actually like stuffing, there is no point on using stuffing. But we still used it, even though my whole family doesn't eat it. Stuffing the bird wasn't nearly as bad as cleaning it out and what not. But it was still kind of gross.
After all was done, we decided to play Wii. Now, it says something about my playing skills, when I got dominated by a 5 year old. Oh it was shameful on my part, but a lot of fun to play. Even Travis and Elena got into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment