You know you live in Northern Utah when you go to bed with rain and you wake up with this:
At least 6 inches of snow! It's crazy. And it's supposed to be snowing all day today. We've already gone out to play in it this morning. Elena wasn't a big fan of it because it was so cold outside. This picture of Elena and Travis shows how deep it is.
Then of course when your playing in the snow you always have to take a picture of your feet to show the amount of snow. But I also think the trees show it pretty well also.
yeah, you have a ton of posts I haven't seen. Elena's room is colorful that's for sure! I bet it will be super cute when done. Homes are a ton of work. Mostly fun, when all done, but yeah sucky and expensive! ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe there is still snow in April. I just couldn't handle that. I would be in such a foul mood. I hate hate hate the cold. And by cold I mean anything under 55*!