Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update

4 weeks later..... I finally update the blog! Let's see, we have been fairly busy up here in no man's land. David and Hanna came up a few weeks ago to help us fix the sprinkler system. If I find my other camera I can upload some pictures from that weekend on here. But until then, imagine trench warfare in our backyard. It was like that for almost a week. Therefore, I backyard is a mess but our front yard is starting to look really good. We have finally won the battle of the weed in the front yard, but losing it in the backyard. Argh.

Father's Day was really cold and rainy. I want you to notice the SNOW that is on the mountain. We had been watching storm after storm roll in. But of course Elena had to go outside and play in the mud. Silly girl. Though it was kind of weird to be wearing long sleeved shirts in June!
The weather is finally getting warm. Actually it went from cold to omg it's hot! So a few weeks ago Travis and I decided to get Elena a little pool to put in the backyard so she can play in the water. She has been having a lot of fun with it, we also went to the pool at the rec center in town, now that was fun! She loved playing in the water. I also got to work on my tan. ha ha
We are still fixing and repairing things around the house, which I now have come to the conclusion that it will be a never ending process. Travis has been busy with school and taking 3 classes at once. Which was one of the reasons why we didn't go down to Alton for the Christensen family reunion.

1 comment:

  1. post pics of the house would ya ? and the front yard if it's almost done! ;)
    -Camille

    ReplyDelete