Friday, September 25, 2009

Not that interesting

Elena is starting to stay awake longer and is also sleeping longer depending on the day. Some night's she'll sleep for 5 1/2 hrs almost 6 hours before she wakes up to eat. When she sleeps that long I wake up and I'm like is she still sleeping? So I usually am constantly getting up and checking on her. It's funny, because when she is up every 3 hours I'm always willing her to go back to sleep but when she sleeps for 6 hours I'm waking up constantly going, Are you still breathing? It's amazing how that manages to work out doesn't it? Last weekend we went to Utah for Travis' guard duty, and we stayed at his parents house. (Sorry no pictures). That was the first time Heather and everyone up there got to see the baby since she was born because everyone has been fighting off colds. We all managed to play hot baby (like hot potato but with Elena instead) at dinner. She went from David to me, then back to David, then to Heather then to Hanna and then back to me. By that point she started to get a little fussy and with anyone's baby as soon as they get the "I'm going to cry" look, it's back to mom. I pulled out her bobby a few days ago since I really haven't been using it and put her in it. It was so cute watching how small she is when she was laying in it. I got her sitting in it also. She is so tiny but yet she is getting huge! What I can't believe is that she'll be a month old next week. Wow. I noticed that everytime she sleeps she always has her hands up. I guess she gets that from me because I always have to have my hands above my head when I sleep. There really isn't to much to write about, mostly just putting pictures on here for everyone to look at.




Travis put her lion behind her back to help prop her up on her side, we walked in and her lion was covered along with herself. It looks like she had purposely covered her lion even though she's not old enough to do that yet.














This one was taken a couple of hours ago before she got mad at me for taking pictures of her. This shows how big she has gotten over the last 3 weeks. You got to love the facial expression. Brows drawn together, head tilted with the tongue sticking out.







No comments:

Post a Comment