
Elena is just getting absolutely huge! In 9 days she has already gained 13oz, she went from being 8lbs 11oz to 9lbs 8oz. My how she is growing, that's because she loves her bottle. She is always thinking we are starving her. But her weight gain says otherwise. Elena is still getting over her cold that she has had, luckily she is getting better and not worse. Since it has taken me almost 3 weeks to get over my being sick. As of a few days ago, she still didn't fit in her 0-3 month outfits that we have. I decided to check again and put her in one of her little footy pjs. It definitely swallows her whole. If we try to get her to stretch out some, it fits but otherwise no. I tried to put some shorts on her a while ago and they just slipped off her. It was quite funny. But she is just getting more and more adorable. She is starting to look a little more like Travis but still looks a lot like me. Her hair keeps changing colors from dark to light. I'm just waiting for her eyes to change to brown. If she has another eye color she definitely got some recessive gene's from either side of our family. I know on my side my grandpa has hazel eyes but our families are definitel

y brown eyed. I had to put some more saline spray in her nose again to try and get out the boogers and she did not like that one bit. Mommy made her cry, but that's okay because mommy's just make it all better afterwards. She has been wanting me a lot more then she normally does lately. Normally she is Travis' little princess, but lately it's all b

een about mom. I'm guessing it's because she hasn't been feeling good. But who knows. I just can't believe how big she is

getting.
Once you get her awake she loves just laying there and looking around at everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment