I figured I would update my blog, since it has been two months, almost. I have been busy working five days a week until probably about 4-430p in the afternoon. I've gotten used to getting up between 530-545am everyday except weekends where I love to sleep in until 7:30!!! Travis has started his new job working at the SLCC library, so far he thinks his job is boring, but hey he is getting out of the house, so no complaints there. Also, Elena and I took a trip to NC where we had an EARTHQUAKE and a HURRICANE all in the same week, really weird. I didn't even feel the earthquake so I was a little surprised when mom told me about it. We had a lot of fun, I finally took Elena to the beach for the first time. She had an amazing time playing in the sand. My sister Cassie and my niece Haley came down from Connecticut to hang out with us. Elena had fun playing with her big cousin Haley, though they were constantly fighting over EVERYTHING! Elena is officially a southerner now that she has ridden on her first John Deere tractor/lawnmower.
Gary and Elena riding the lawnmower.
No comments:
Post a Comment