Thursday, March 17, 2011

About time

Everyone knows the problems I have been having getting the washing machine fixed. This guy, man I could go on a 2 page rant about this guy. But I won't. I'll keep it relatively nice. Anyways, this repairman was supposed to come on Monday, didn't show. We had called this guy seriously like 10 times trying to get a hold of him. He called Tuesday, and only by accident and said that he would call us back. Well duh, of course he didn't. Then he called today and was supposed to be here between 4-6p. Sweet, awesome it's getting done! 6pm rolls on by, and nothing. He calls a little after 6:30p and said that he was on his way. Okay, I can deal with that, at least he finally had the courtesy to call us. He FINALLY showed up around 8:45p. I mean seriously? That is a little late. I won't complain about that because he finally came to fix it. Now I am hoping that it will be fixed and we won't have anymore problems. That is, if the washer can be fixed. At this point he is still downstairs working on it. Well the look that Travis just gave me, it doesn't sound to good. Looks like some parts have to be ordered. A sensory part and some other things are wrong with it. I chose to let Travis handle this one because I was just way to frustrated with it earlier. Looks like we won't even have a washer for at least a week-2 weeks. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment