But once we move, the next time we'll be headed down south will be when Travis' brother Matthew comes home from his mission. Definitely have to come home for that since it will be 2 years since we've seen him. And there are 4 new babies he hasn't seen. 3 of them are almost 2! Now time definitely has flown by. When he left there were 3 pregnant ladies in his family. And now there aren't any! :-D. Now, that is a good thing. Living with 12 people in one house get's kind of crazy.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Random Update
Since I haven't posted anything in about 2 or 3 weeks, I figured I would. Travis and I are hoping to be moving this coming up weekend. I am hoping that everything will go smoothly. We just have a ton of things we need to get done. Like turn on power, gas for heating, get the water and garbage set up, and also buy appliances. Talk about a pain in the butt. I can never decide what I want. White or Stainless? Side by Side Fridge, or Bottom Freezer? Gas or Electric? Though the last one is Electric. Kind of didn't have a choice with that one. I am hoping that it won't be snowing this coming up weekend when we move. Luckily, our Brother in Law is allowing us to use his diesel truck and trailer so we don't have to pay for a U-Haul and all that fun stuff. That'll definitely save us a couple hundred bucks especially with gas being so high these days. I just hate having to drive 4 hours! Ugh, talk about being restless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment